9 CFM Vacuum Pump
1 HP Power & 0.3 PA Ultimate Vacuum & Easy Monitoring
This 9 CFM vacuum pump is the equipment for obtaining a vacuum by pumping the gases from a sealed container, especially suitable for household air conditioning, automobile maintenance, vacuum packaging, and refrigerator vacuum. It features evacuation and a two-stage rotary vane design, and it has a lightweight cast aluminum construction, perfect for long service life.
- Heavy Duty Vacuum Pump
- Backflow Prevention
- Easy Monitoring & Cooling
- Ergonomic Grip Handle
High-quality Vacuum PumpThe vacuum pump base is built with a heavy-duty aluminum alloy shell and copper wire motor, which is sturdy and stable. The non-slip rubber feet will increase stability, ensuring minimal movement.
Oil No-Flow Back Design
1/4" oil fill port fits for most manifold gauge, oil drain hole makes oil drain more thoroughly, and gas exhaust port can efficiently avoid oil spout. All these designs can prevent oil backflow contamination.
Oil Viewing WindowThis rotary vane vacuum pump has an oil viewing window to quickly monitor oil levels, preventing oil deficiency.
Strong Heat DissipationThe built-in fan design facilitates heat dissipation when the air pump works, ensuring high performance.
Portable Handle DesignThe pump is equipped with a portable handle, making it easy to carry. The handle design comes with the case coated with skid-proof rubber.
Versatile UsesThe 9 CFM 1 HP vacuum pump is suitable for household air conditioning cleaning, automobile maintenance, vacuum packaging, refrigerator vacuum, industry, etc.
- Model: 2RS-2
- FAD: 9 CFM
- Stage: Dual Stages
- Power: 1 HP
- Inlet port: 1/4" SAE & 3/8" SAE
- Ultimate Vacuum: 0.3 Pa
- Voltage: 220V/50HZ
- 1 x 9 CFM Vacuum Pump
Features & Details
- Heavy Duty Vacuum Pump: FAD: 9 CFM, Dual Stages; Power: 1 HP; Ultimate Vacuum: 0.3Pa. Our HVAC vacuum pump comprises heavy-duty aluminum alloy with durability and sturdiness. The strong copper motor provides continuous power, and a shock-proof base supports the stable operation.
- Backflow Prevention: The refrigerant vacuum pump avoids chamber contamination by preventing oil from flowing back, otherwise polluting its container and tubes. 1/4" oil fill port makes oil adding simpler since the port is accessible from the front or either side. Oil drain hole makes oil drain faster, and the gas exhaust port can efficiently avoid oil spout.
- Easy Monitoring & Cooling: With an oil viewing window, this AC vacuum pump can easily monitor oil levels to avoid oil deficiency. Our vacuum pump tool can cool itself and prevent itself from burning out. The built-in thermal protection prevents the machine from burning and extend the machine's life.
- Ergonomic Grip Handle: The ergonomic grip handle is designed for superior comfort and portability. With the convenient handle, you can easily carry the vacuum pump to its destination.
- Wide Application: The vacuum pump is widely used for commercial and household applications, suitable for cleaning a household air conditioner, automobile maintenance, vacuum packaging, refrigerator vacuum, industry, etc.