Use a multi-level approach to filtration and filter your tank water with our Aquarium Filter. This external filter is designed to be positioned outside of the tank and draw water into the filter through an inlet tube and return the water via an outlet tube.
Suitable for both freshwater and saltwater aquariums sized up to 500 litres, this type of external filter avoids the need for an unsightly filter inside the tank. It runs on 55W power for energy-efficient operation and has a flow rate of up to 2400L/h. The 4-level stackable filter design means you can create a filtration system to suit your needs, by using all or some tiers and filling with your preferred media (bonus media included). Designed with a tight cap lock with no need to worry about leaks and coming with a full set of accessories, it is very easy to set up without any specialised tools required.
Once you start filtering your tank, you will begin to see clearer and purer waters and be able to take active control over your water characteristics. Best of all, it has a built-in UV steriliser light to expose passing water to lethal doses of ultraviolet and effectively kill many microorganisms.
- Efficient external filter with up to 2400L/h flow rate
- UV light sterilisation to eliminate harmful microbes
- Suits both freshwater and saltwater aquariums
- Suitable for aquarium tanks of up to 500 litres
- Ultra-fine 4-stage filtering basket
- Bonus filter media: Bio-ball, ceramic rings and active carbon – RRP $59
- Low power consumption
- Tight cap lock to prevent leakage
- Complete set of accessories: Pump, hoses, pipes and media
- Easy-install inlet and outlet connectors with flow control switch
|Filter power: 55W|
|UV power: 9W|
|Maximum height: 2.5m|
|Flow rate: Up to 2400L/h|
|Inlet size: 19mm|
|Outlet size: 25mm|
|Hose size: 2x φ1.5cm x 180cm|
|Overall dimensions: 29cm x 29cm x 48.5cm|