Hydraulic Engine Crane “Donk Hoist” 2 Tonne Capacity
Aussies have always traditionally been car enthusiasts. The MUST-HAVE for any automotive workshop is a reliable and sturdy Donk Hoist for safe removal or installation of motors & transmissions.
This tough, folding hydraulic engine crane has a lifting capacity of 2000 KG. It features a drop-forged steel hook that swivels 360 degrees for ease of use and safety during lifting & movement. It comprises heavy gauge structural steel and low-profile 12 cm legs designed to fit under a wide range of vehicles. Its space-saving design folds to store away in a small footprint conveniently.
Our hoists are designed to raise, lower, and transport engines, differentials, transmissions and other heavy loads with the minimal required effort, AND tested for reliability and safety to meet Australian standards.
This 2 ton engine hoist has 4 different positions for the reinforced boom, so it can handle different load capacities. There is also a vertical lifting ram that can raise items to the maximum rated lifting capacity with ease. The Powder-coated finish ensures rust resistance and enhanced life-cycle.
- Foldable and therefore particularly suitable for workshops with limited space
- Boom working range between 1050 mm and 1590 mm
- Rotate rollers so can quickly move in any direction
- Engineered for long service life with daily use in commercial workshops
- Steel hook rotates 360 degrees for ease of operation and safety
- The four boom positions can be adjusted according to the capacity required for optimal reach: 0.5 Tonne, 1 Tonne, 1.5 Tonne, and 2 Tonne
- Colour: Black (red is pictured but this product is black)
- Capacity: 2 Tonne (2000 kg)
- Item size: approx. 70 cm x 160 cm x 150 cm
- Folded Dimensions: 1440 mm x 1000 mm x 620 mm
- Working Dimensions: 165 cm x 104 cm x 94 cm
- Boom Range: 1050-1590 mm
What’s in the Box
- 1 x Engine Crane
- 1 x Chain and Shackle
- 6 x Heavy Duty Cast Iron 360° Swivel Wheels