Mini Metal Lathe for Benchtop Metalworking
LET’S GO FOR A SPIN!
Check out the incredible features of this Mini Metal Lathe! We've got a powerful 550 Watt motor that's ready to tackle any task you throw its way. And it comes with variable speed control and sturdy nylon gears for a smooth and efficient operation.
This precision mini benchtop lathe is equipped with a 3-jaw chuck, a MT3 spindle taper, a MT2 tailstock taper, a tool rest, and a 3/4 HP motor. It's designed to handle various types of metal turning, and the best part is that it's super easy to operate. No complicated processes or steep learning curves here!
We've taken extra care to ensure durability and precision. The high-quality cast iron bed has undergone a high-frequency quenching process and precise grinding, making it sturdy and reliable. You can count on this lathe to deliver exceptional results every time.
When it comes to speed control, we've got you covered. The spindle speed can be adjusted from 50 to 2500 RPM, thanks to the sub-level of two tranches spindle gear change speed control. It's a breeze to find the perfect speed for your specific project, and the best part is that it's continuously adjustable.
So, whether you're a hobbyist or a professional, this small metal lathe is the perfect companion for your metal turning endeavours. With its powerful motor, variable speed control, and robust construction, you'll be able to tackle any task with ease and precision.
- Sturdy Well-Engineered Machine: This lathe features an MT#2 taper and all the adjustment capability you need to work securely and accurately. It has a swing over bed of 7.09" / 180 mm and a swing over cross slide of 14" / 350 mm, so you can handle large projects. The full-length splash guard provides maximum protection. Lathe bed is made of high grade iron. Equipped with nylon gears, this lathe machine is wear-resistant and sturdy.
- Infinitely Variable Speeds: Variable speed from 0-2250 RPM. The feed speed can be adjusted according to the requirements of different workpieces. This metal lathe includes a large through-hole shaft to avoid problems while working on lengthy pieces. Forward and reverse in all speeds. Operate either manually or with the adjustable auto feed rate. Emergency stop button included.
- High Accuracy Chuck: 3-jaw self-centring chuck has gone tested with accuracy and repeatability to set cylindrical materials steadily. Backsplash guard included. Spindle is supported by precision tapered roller bearings, spindle accuracy within 0.01 mm.
- Four-way Tool Post: T-slotted compound slide with four-way tool post, 4 blades available at most, easy to change quickly. Bevel cutting can be made by adjusting the angle of the compound rest with the lever.
- Professional Cross Slide: The lathe is esigned with abrasive resistance, moving blades freely with feed rod. 16 TPI reversible lead screw. The v-slideways with distance between centre: 13.78" / 350 mm.
- Adjustable Tailstock: The tailstock is compatible with any MT2 taper, slides along the way to support your workpieces of varying lengths, ensuring stable and secure operation.
- Professional Compound Rest: The mini metal lathe quick change tool post can achieve positions of internal cutting, face cutting and bevel cutting by changing the tool post angle and adjusting the compound rest. Professional cross slide is designed with abrasive resistance, moving blades freely with feed rod.
- Wide Applications: Driven by DC motor, this mini metal lathe cut off tool can be used in areas such as mini precision parts processing, sample processing and modelling works.
- Motor Power: 550 Watts DC Single Phase
- Spindle Speed: 0 - 2250 RPM
- Swing Over Bed: 7.09" / 180 mm
- Swing Over Cross Slide: 4.3" / 110 mm
- Chuck Diameter: 3.94" / 100 mm
- Centres Distance: 13.78" / 350 mm
- Spindle Bore: 0.83" / 21 mm
- Spindle Taper: MT3
- Tailstock Taper: MT2
- Cross Slide Travel: 2.53" / 65 mm
- Top Slide Travel: 1.36" / 35 mm
- Spindle Accuracy: 0.0004" / 0.01 mm
- Inch Thread: 12 - 52 T.P.I
- Metric Thread: 0.5 - 2.5 mm
- Net Weight: 102.7 lbs / 46.6 kg
- Item Dimensions (L x W x H): 29.4 x 8.7 x 10.8 in / 74.7 x 22 x 27.4 cm
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- 1 x Mini Metal Lathe
- 3 x Chuck Jaws
- 1 x Lathe Center
- 1 x Chuck Wrench
- 2 x Wrench
- 1 x Oil Can
- 5 x Hex Wrenches
- 9 x Plastic Nylon Gears
- 2 x Handle
- 4 x Rubber Feet
- 4 x Screws
- 1 x Tool Box