Enjoy an instant hot water shower with this 550L/Hr Portable Outdoor Gas LPG Instant Shower Water Heater – Silver while you are on an outdoor trip. Featuring a visible indicator and a smart thermostat device, you can read the real-time temperature, adjust the temperature at your preferred degree and avoid scalding. And this instant gas water heater is able to deliver hot water even with lower water pressure as 15kPa. This hot water heater, with a maximum flow rate of up to 550L per hour, supports multiple users. Qualified with Australian AS2658 standard, this gas hot water heater provides continuous hot water and maximum safety for each and every shower. Thanks to its tilting prevention device and waterproof device, gas will automatically shut-off when the heater falling down or being exposed to water. With a convenient carry handle, this efficient hot water heater is portable and easy to carry around. Complete accessories included. Don't miss the cheap and best outdoor gas water heater. Grab one now and make your outdoor life pleasant.
1 . For safety, please read all the instructions for proper installation and use carefully.
2. Always check for the gas leaks with soapy water solution before attempting to use the water heater.spray soapy water on all gas connections, then turning on the cylinder valve to see if bubbles appear. Bubbles indicate a gas leak. If there is a gas leak present, immediately shut off the gas container and do not try to operate the appliance.
1. This appliance can produce carbon monoxide. It must not be used in an enclosed space.
2. This appliance is not intended for the supply of drinking water.
3. Always cover the appliance when not in use, and this appliance could not be exposed to strong wind.
4. Use two shifting spanners when connecting the gas regulator hose to the appliance or damage to the gas valve may occur.
HOW TO SET UP YOUR WATER SYSTERM?
step 1 hang unit from convenient handle provided
step 2 connect unit to gas bottle using the AGA approved gas hose and regulator provided
step 3 connect shower hose to the water outlet
step 4 connect water hose to the water inlet connection
step 5 insert two D-SIZED batteries
ENJOY YOUR TOASTY WARM SHOWER! MORE WARM, MORE SAFETY!